...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Night Before Meeting the Photographer and All Through The House....

So last night I met with my photographer, Brooke Turner, and could barely sleep the night before because I was so excited! Well then we had a change of plans from a lunch meeting to a dinner meeting because her nanny for her most precious twins was sick. But I wouldnt let that rain on my parade and was super excited to meet her for dinner with Erin & Trish.
She is going to be a joy to work with and I am sooo excited! Everything is coming together and Mom & I are looking at dresses on Saturday morning before the Clemson game at noon. :)

Until then, have a happy hump day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment