...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Here Comes the Bride...

(not real dress)


This past Saturday, while the Clemson Tigers were losing (sad times in my house), I was wedding dress shopping with my MOH & MOB. (Matron of Honor & Mother of the Bride ha!)


We went to Elegant Bridal and the service there is AMAZING. We were there from 10:00 (when they open) to almost 2:00. After trying on dress after dress after dress, and feeling overwelmed at times, we finally came to a conclusion about the dress of my dreams. I looked at mom while Traci walked away and told her I didn't want to go anywhere else to look, I loved my dress and love the store. Erin got her wedding dress from Elegant Bridal, so I was familar with everyone there when it came to getting my bridesmaid dress.


This weekend was full of wedding details, once John got to town, we went out to eat for the first time as an engaged couple just the two of us. We went to Takosushi and their food is out of this world. We also went to a bar with his Aunt and Uncle to hear a potential band play. Still have to contact them!


Sunday after church & Bush Family Lunch at his grandparents, we went and started to tackle the Registry at Bed Bath & Beyond. Two hours later, and only 4 pages done, we gave up and said another day or to tackle online. Well yesterday I spent alot of time adding online and deleting! It is even more fun just clicking then just scanning.


Hope everyone's Halloween was Spook-tacular & are starting a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment