...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel like FALL

Finally, as it is November 2, it is starting to feel like FALL!!!!

As I burn my Yankee Candle Autumn Leaves (Casey can attest for it is the best candle known to man - next to Sun & Sand, our obsession with Yankee is unhealthy) and have my socks on, and just enjoy the leaves turning colors, its makes me appreciate every moment in life that I am given.

Starting tomorrow till the end of the school week, I will be subbing at the Middle School as the GT teacher while she takes the 7th graders to Space Camp. I went back when I was in Middle School and it was a blast. Now just an easy day of work these next three days with subbing & then off to Charleston one last weekend before the World of Retail takes my life over with the Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment