...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

All Great Thanks Must Come To An End..

Well with the Thanksgiving Holiday coming to a close on this Sunday evening, it is back to my Third Grade world tomorrow to see my 22 students who I know have missed me so!

John traveled back to North Charleston, to go back to teaching at Berkeley High School. Today was only fun because we were "hanging" out (which consisted of me in the spare bedroom with the desktop computer lesson planning and him in the den with the laptop lesson planning) like teachers do!

I am so thankful for him in my life right now because he gets me through the good days and even bad days. I have realized God really does have a plan for everyone. It takes being patient, not forcing something, and just.....waiting.
PTL for Desperate Housewives tonight! I am getting through this week and then off to Charleston this weekend to spend the weekend with John & get some Christmas shopping done!




No comments:

Post a Comment