...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tales of Multiplication Nothing....

My life is consumed with my class, which I love, and also trying to throw together a bomb.com Christmas party that will rock these kids world next Friday.
But for now my life is consumed with grading multiplication quizzes daily. We are working towards a pizza party and what is interesting, is that yes they hate taking them, but when I grade them and see the light bulb turn on when they have missed tons the day before and then make a 100 on that day, i get excited and want to dance for them!!!
As I get ready to fill my classroom with sugar plums and Polar Express filled stuff, I am pretty stoked about PJ day next Friday :). A great way to top off the Holiday Season. All that will be missing will be Casey to come help ring the bell with the children.
Stay Tuned..... Elf on the Shelf updates later this week. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment