...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Friday, December 17, 2010

I survived my first Christmas Party...

Today I survived my first Winter Celebration (aka Christmas Party) as a teacher. We had TONS of food, ran around like a chicken with my head cut off and enjoyed the craziness. We watched the Polar Express in the morning, iced gingerbread cookies, drank hot chocolate and enjoyed each others company.
By 1:30 when we went to specials at a different time, I was ready for them to leave hyped up on candy and sugar. :)
I am so thankful for my job and my children in my class and remind myself everyday they are the reason why I teach.




No comments:

Post a Comment