...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas to All

Wishing All My Bloggers a Little Merry Post Christmas! I am loving my break from the children but cannot wait to see them next week.... still have to plan but still cannot wait to see them!


But I got a new upgrade of a camera from Santa John. I love the pictures it takes and just love being able to take good fine quality pics. (PS I got it the night before Christmas... :) )



Night Before Christmas Tree Picture



The Sink Family Christmas Ornament from 2010.

Dad, Mom, Kyle, Megan & John :-D



My Matron of Honor's Christmas Tree :)

Snow From The Day After Christmas



John & His Stocking :)









No comments:

Post a Comment