...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I love WEEKENDS

After the week I had, I am glad it is the weekend....

Nothing bad happened but it was just either boring, uneventful, emotional, etc. I only subbed one day this week and only worked at the Gap 2 days (Sunday Night Shift [6p-12a] and Thursday Night). Oh yeah, back to why I was asking for prayers and great thoughts on Thursday from Wednesday's post, I got a phone call Monday for an interview at a school in Aiken County School District - Area 5. That is out towards the Savannah River Site. A teacher is having to resign because she is having to go back home to help take care of her parents who are not doing well. As I def. feel bad for her - it was another time for me to interview. I will hear back from them by Monday they said.

This weekend as I have previously blogged I am with John down in Charleston. We have had a great weekend so far as I am blogging and watching the Clemson game. Hopefully they will win. We have had a great Friday and so far a great Saturday. I am so lucky to be with someone who really does understand and is actually there for me and overall a GREAT guy :)

Hope all my friends & readers are having a great and blessed weekend! Also, Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This week I'll share the article that was written about my mom.

The North Augusta Today was looking for people to interview in the North Augusta area who have are breast cancer survivors.


Well I emailed them & without knowing it my Dad also emailed them. Ha! So they called the house on Wednesday and met at our house on Thursday. The journalist with the NA Today interviewed and took a picture of my mom. I am excited to see the interview in the paper, as I missed her "big debut of celebrity status" since I had to work Thursday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment