...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day Two

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know

1. I secretly want to travel the world. I mean I will probably never have the monetary resources to do it like I want to, but a dream is nice.

2. I used to suck my thumb (until 3rd grade). After two phases of braces and a couple of retainers is how my teeth look oh so good!

3. I love all things hot. I used to not like spicy things but as I have gotten older, I have def acquired the taste for spicy-ness.

4. I love to be super busy. I may say oh I am too stressed out I can't add something else to my plate, but if I am bored - I hate it.

5. Sometimes I secretly (like 1% of the time) wish I had not gone off to grad school, so I would have a teaching job right now. I know I am putting my foot in my mouth with this, but it just a thing I often think of. But if I had not gone to grad school I would of never met some of the awesome people in my life nor would I have been given the opprotunities in my life as well.

6. I live for technology. If it isn't a smart phone, a computer, an iPod, a reader, etc, I cannot survive. I love to have access to things at my own terms. So when service goes out or I run out of towers, I am not happy.

7. I love decorating. Holidays are my favorites with Fall, Halloween, Turkey Day and Xmas all being in the top of my list.

8. I sometimes get super anxious about not knowing things, but I have learned in time that things all work out of a reason.

9. I have the best memory ever. I can remember what you said to me, when it was, what I was wearing, and who was there. Need to know something, ask me!


No comments:

Post a Comment