...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day Four

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot...
1. When will God show me a sign for his plan for me in life. As much as I love staying busy with subbing and working at the Gap, I truly feel that I am missing out on so much not being in my own classroom. To be practicing what I was taught, and to be implementing my awesome ideas, it is just not the same when subbing and being the classroom nazi.
2. When will I get to be the Big Kid I want to be. Living at home stinks - but heck its free and paid for and I have two awesome roomies - My parents. I am lucky to not have bills right now but I mean I just cannot wait to have my own space eventually.
3. When will it really get to be true fall weather and not this hot one day, cold only in the morning weather.
4. What will I do for halloween this year?
5. Will John and I really go to a corn maize this weekend? I love corn maizes! Ask Laine & Amye, they know my love for them :)
6. Where will the future place me. I am anxious with the direction mine and John's relationship is heading, and wondering where will I be next year. He is 99% sure he will not be at Berkeley next year, he wants to get back closer to home or with a new coach, so I wonder where we will be. This whole year apart thing has been rougher than ever; we did it last year, but I had grad school to keep me busy. This year its just I have a lot of sad days where I cannot wait till the weekend, not because I hate weekdays, because I know I will see him.
7. When will I get motivated to put up all my spring/summer clothes and pull out the fall/winter attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment