...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'M ENGAGED

Well alright, I've gotta give up on the 10 days since I started it well over 20 days ago....

But some exciting news to my blogger readers is that I got engaged on October 16, 2010! We are having our wedding on July 16, 2011. I am sooo excited and have gotten so much done in one week that is kind of crazy!





We are super excited for the upcoming craziness of planning a wedding, getting us both back in the same area, getting married, going on a honeymoon, and living happily ever after! I am meeting with my photographer, Brooke Turner on Tuesday with my Matron of Honor, Erin & Bridesmaid Trish! I am super excited!!!! I have the church, reception, florist, and photographer all inked in and ready to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment