...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Bridal Party

A little more about my bridal party, that I did not put on my wedding website.






Erin is my Matron of Honor (MOH). Erin and I grew up together from the day that I moved to my neighborhood Windtree. We used to spend our days after school watching Baywatch and eating Tositos and Cheese Dip. Oh the joy of the old days. I was a bridesmaid in Erin's wedding and actually her wedding is the wedding where John and I's attraction officially started. Erin has always been that great girlfriend who has always been there for me when I have been home in North Augusta. With her experience and knowledge she is going to be an amazing MOH. Erin is a nurse and is going back to school to be a Nurse Practitioner.







Trish is a bridesmaid. Trish and I have always known each other since she was friends with tons of my friends that went to USC and well I went to Winthrop. Well at Erin's bacherlorette party, we put it all together that my mom and trish's mom used to work together and were like the glue that kept each other together back in the nursing days. To think that years later, Me & Trish would be bffe and keeping up with each other constantly. Trish and I always have a great time and she is currently residing in Columbia working as a pharmacist.




Crystal is a bridesmaid. Crystal is my future sister-in-law. She recently married John's brother, Richard, in May 2010. She is a big part in John's life as his fashion consultant, advice giver, and keeping John in check. Crystal is a great friend to me, even before I was becoming a part of the family. Her humor, personality, and overall charisma, keeps me always want to hang out with her! Crystal is a PE teacher at a local middle school.



Casey is a bridesmaid. Casey and I went to Winthrop University together. Back in the day of when you would scope out the potential freshman coming to Winthrop for sorority recruitment, I realized a girl from Camden was coming to Winthrop. One of my dear friends lived in Camden for a brief stunt, so I made that be our common topic of conversation to first meet. To think that first conversation, would lead to millions more. I was in Casey's wedding recently in April 2010. She is that friend that is always there for me, and even more. We have been through alot together that has made her one of my dearest friends. Casey is currently living in Tampa, FL and working full-time while attending Law School.



Erica is a bridesmaid. Erica and I lived on the same hall freshman year at Winthrop University, and also joined the same sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha. We became great friends, and like all friends have ups and downs, but we have that friendship that gets through everything. She is getting married in February 2011. We even were the same major, Early Childhood Education, so we actually were like in almost every class together. Erica is that person that helps light up a room and keeps the evening going through her humor and spunky personality. Erica currently works at a Kindergarten Teacher in Columbia, SC.



Lorna is a bridesmaid. Lorna and I both joined the same sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha. We lived together numerous times in the lovely ZTA house. Lorna and I have this friendship that it doesnt matter if we talk every week (which we do) but its like the conversation can take off and never stop! We became super close our senior year, and even were each other's support team for when we both were going through graduate school. Lorna currently resides in Fredricksburg, VA and is crafting, coaching peewee cheerleading, and working a new job to get to that dream job (like myself).




Sam is a bridesmaid. Sam and I were a member of the same sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha. We always knew each other, but became close once she joined ZTA. Sam is a complete individual who you can always have a good time with. Sam and I actually were roommates in the ZTA house our senior year, and actually shared the same room together and had a blast. Throughout the years we have stayed in touch and I would call Sam once of my close friends. Even at our yearly ZTA girls reunions its always like old times when we lived in our Harry Potter under the stairs room. Sam is currently residing in Myrtle Beach, SC and is working as a Recreation Assistant and Instructor.


Toni is a bridesmaid. Toni and I joined the same sorority Zeta Tau Alpha and were in the same pledge class with Erica as well. We were the the few freshman who actually joined ZTA that year. Toni and I lived on the same hall our freshman year. We were roomies in the ZTA house, and even lived together while she was finishing up her undergraduate degree and I was starting graduate school. Toni and I have always had great times and I really consider her a true friend to me. Toni is currently living in Clemson, SC and attending Clemson University working on her Masters/PhD.


Thats a little about the girls who will be standing up there with me when John and I become man & wife :)

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment