...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day One

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.


1. Mom - That I love you unconditionally and am so thankful for you. I am so proud of you for all that you do and that you are the apple of my eye when it comes to defeating things. You are apart of the 1 in 8 women have breast cancer, but you were tough and beat it. You are a true supporter of everyone and have now reacher out to others to share you stories and success to help comfort to others.

2. Dad - I cannot express how happy to have you as my father. You and I are twins in a sense of everything but the Rogers pug nose. You gave me my dipples and my long legs and I am thankful for that. You are a true supporter in all that we decide to do and are always my #1 fan.

3. John - You are the greatest guy that God has put in my life - during my story of life. I am so happy for us and cannot wait to see what our future has in store for us.

4. Casey - You amaze me everytime we talk because you are def. doing big things in life. To be working full time, in law school, and living your classicly popful lifestyle, you are a true hard worker. I cannot wait to watch our friendship more evolve as we start true big kid worlds one day and laugh upon our Winthrop times.

5. Lorna - I am so excited for your special day next year and am blessed to be apart of it. Through everything we have been through you are that friend I know I can call for anything!!!

6. Kyle - You are a great brother and I know you are going to do big things once you are done with Clemson. Love you!

7. Erin - I am so proud of you for going back to school to be a NP. You are going to be great at it and just get through school and you'll be set. I am so glad to have a great friend throughout my life like you :)

8. Readers out there - I am so glad you are able to read about my crazy and sometimes interesting life :)

9. Mimi & Nana - I love you so much and ya'll are dear to my heart.

10. Family - Love You!


No comments:

Post a Comment