...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Things to Look Forward to....

With all the dullness in my life outside of working at the Gap & subbing.... I do have some events to look forward to.

October 8 - Mom, Dad, Kyle, and I are going to see John's Berkeley Stags play in the homecoming game against Battery Creek.


November 15 - Me, Erin, Mom & Dad are going to see Lady Antebellum at the James Brown Arena :)Align Right



Well its not that many events as I was hoping to blog about but I felt that I needed to blog. Also, keep your fingers crossed for me and say an extra little prayer for me tomorrow as I have something going on that may head me in the direction of being more busy.... maybe a job?



No comments:

Post a Comment