...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

10 interviews later....

Well hello everyone! I have LOTS to update you on but first I had to change my blog to make it more fall Festive! My Friend Casey got me in the mood even more for Fall when reading her posts.



Well right now, I am subbing all throughout Aiken County and still working at Gap/GapKids. I had the opprotunity to interview all over the state of South Carolina was not offered a job at any of them except for a Kindergarten Assistant in Berkeley County. I would of LOVED to be closer to John, but due to monetary concerns, time, and overall to maintain my lifestyle, it would not have been worth it.



We have seen each other everyweekend since he moved away, with either me traveling there or vice versa. We even met in Columbia two weekends ago to travel to good ol' Union for a wedding.



So now I am just a grown woman still on the road to the big kid life with 2 degrees and working PT at the Gap and subbing, hoping this will lead me into God's path that he has destined for me in teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment