...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Feel Smart...

So while doing this whole grad school thing for a while, I have done alot of papers, projects, etc; you catch the drift. Well one of my projects last fall was to write a White Paper. According to Wikipedia, a White Paper is an authoritative report or guide that often addresses issues and how to solve them. White papers are used to educate readers and help people make decisions. I chose to write a white paper on iPods and their use in an educational setting. Dr. Jones has our papers online and made each of us put a blurb about copyright. Over the past 6 months, I have had 2 people request to use my information and also cite me in their paper. Cite Me? What?!?! Whoever would of thought when doing APA citation for papers number of times, that someone would in return mention my name.....

For this assignment not only did we have to write a white paper but we had a share fair for teachers, principals, school officials to come and see what we had to offer to technology and education.
So we were supposed to make a poster, and of course I cant do anything just normal....instead I made a life size iPod as my poster.




No comments:

Post a Comment