...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to John


While enjoying my spring break at home, I was also able to enjoy a roadtrip. This roadtrip was a part of what I got John in February for his birthday. (Birthday = 2/21). John is a big Atlanta professional fan (Falcons, Hawks, and esp. the Braves). To get him an AMAZING gift, I decided that he would love to go to an Atlanta Hawks game for his birthday. I got really great lower level tickets for us at a great deal to see the Hawks play the Charlotte Bobcats. This game was days after the "official" passing over of ownership of the Bobcats to Michael Jordan. And who would of thought, sitting two rows behind the bench was MJ himself!
John has been to Philips Arena many of times, but this was my first trip to Philips & my first NBA game ever. It was a blast. We had GREAT seats & watched a really good game. We left around 1:00 PM and got back around 1:00 AM, but the day trip to Atlanta was so worth it!




The view of the game from our seats :).




After a great Spring Break & a little road trip, it is time to head back to Rock Hill. I gotta get back into the grind of working at Macfeat and getting school work done. I am 46 days away from graduation! Alot has to get done in between that, such as a move this upcoming weekend and Casey Munn's April Wedding in Tampa.





No comments:

Post a Comment