...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Packing

For all who may know me, I am a technology junkie, hence the reason I am in Grad School. This May I will be completing my Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with Educational Technology. I read ALOT of blogs on different matters, and decided maybe I should blog?!?

Over the past month, I have been packing and securing my belongings as I will be moving on from the great land of Rock Hill and finishing my remaining months left in Grad School living with my Mimi. I always knew I had a lot of "stuff" but never realized how much "stuff" someone can accumulate over the course of 2 years living in ONE place. And to top it off, all of the miscellaneous teacher stuff (childrens books, after holiday sale items, etc) is added to the mix. Some days I come home in the mood to pack pack pack, while other days (majority of them) I do not want to pack and would rather let me room remain to look like I have been robbed. Maybe tonight, since Desperate Housewives is not on, I will become SUPER PACKER, and get alot done....

Okay lets get real....maybe only a little packing tonight mixed with a little Chardonnay.

No comments:

Post a Comment