...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pledge Fabric Sweeper

This evening I decided to head to Target and pick up some necessities that were either on sale or I had a coupon for :) (Who Doesnt Love a Good Deal?!?!)

Well in the process of this whole moving and packing ordeal, I have come to realize some rugs that I have recieved from my parents in the past as COVERED in dog hair. Now you may say Megan, I did not know you had a dog.... well I didn't own the dog, my old roommate did. Little Shadow....Well Shadow left his little presence known all over the house. Well on my rug there was ton of his fur. Well to get ready to pack and move, I decided to purchase the Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair today at Target. Thank goodness for the $1 off coupon in today's paper.



Well needless to say, it does do its job and sometimes you don't realize how much hair is on something. The cool thing is you can see the product accumulation in the clear portion. And you get a little upper arm work out by scrubbing that thing side to side. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment