...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Big Move

So yesterday was a day of moving from where I have lived for the past 2 years to being in limbo and living with my Mimi. Mimi lives in Charlotte off of Park Rd. (In proximity of near South Park) She graciously has taken me in so I can finish grad school and work for these remaining 2 months.

Well all week I have been packing and trying to get organized in the same process. Finally come Friday, I was more overwhelmed than ever and at that point ditched the organizational process and just started stuffing boxes.


This was before the boxes started multiplying and somehow take up half of the garage.

Thankfully my parents came up to help me move and my Mimi came over to help as well. I have finally hit the 39 days till graduation mark, and I have tons to do before I get to it. In a little while I will be heading back to Rock Hill to clean the house and say goodbye to my home of the past 2 years!



No comments:

Post a Comment