...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Break 2K10

Well it is my last college spring break. With nothing planned except just doctors appointments and plenty of quality time with the boyfriend. Being that it is spring break it makes me reminisce of Panama City 2007 & Winthrop's Beat Down on Notre Dame at the Big Dance to make the 2nd round.This year, Winthrop has made it again to the Big Dance and will be playing in the 'play in' game against Arkansas Pine Bluff. If they win this game, then they will make it to probably more than likely get the mess beat out of them by Duke.

I have had a couple of leads for some job possibilities in Aiken County & York County #3. I hope that they may lead to a possible job.

Also, I had to go to Columbia on Friday and saw one of my best friends Erica to give her something and to top it off that night she got engaged!!! Yay! It makes me happy to see my friends grow and prosper with their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment