...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Monday, April 5, 2010

Let it Rain.....Pollen

With Spring brings the dreaded pollen. I went home to North Augusta this weekend to celebrate Easter with family and friends. After a 2 hour trip home turned into a 3 hr and 15 min drive, I was ready more than anything to be home and not in the car. As soon as I arrive, I realize that the pollen was so thick and it did not take my car less than an hour to look like it was caked on.

I came back to Rock Hill/Charlotte this morning and as soon as I got back I realized the pollen was falling here, but no where as bad as it was in North Augusta.


Can you tell which car came from the land of pollen?


Oh It's Just Me!

31 days stand between me and graduation with a week full of projects, meetings, classes, and work. Time to get cranking!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment