...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Done...Done....Done

With only less than a week away, graduation is quickly approaching. The wedding was a blast this past weekend (will post my photos soon). We managed to turn a 7 hour drive into a 9 hour drive with stopping, traffic, my obsessive need to go to the gap outlet (in darien, ga), etc.

We also met up with our friend's The Coopers (Erin's father-in-law, Derek's dad) in St. Petes and went to the Tampa Rays game & to a really cool bar before and after the game called Ferg's Sport Bar and Grill.

Knocked out two presentations and a reflection paper this week and after Wednesday night, I was officially done with my relationship with Winthrop University. These past 6 years have been great Winthrop, but it's time for me to move on, and kind of make a real pay check :)

This weekend I am going to Columbia to the Carrie Underwood concert with my friend Trish! I cannot wait!!!

More Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment