...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Munn/Ferri Wedding

So today after work I head to North Augusta from Rock Hill. Tomorrow morning, John & I will be hitting the road to Tampa, FL for the Munn/Ferri Wedding Saturday. It will be a long ride but I am excited to get to see this.....




Simply a wedding/mini-vacation this weekend in Florida. Ubber excited that it is a wedding season that is quickly approaching and to share my friends special days with them. This is the first of many this summer. John's brother Richard and his fiancee Crystal will be getting married at the end of May.

Will post more once I am back from the trip :).

1 comment: