...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!




I am linking up with Jamie with her What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!



This Wednesday I am loving that it is almost the weekend. We had the first two days off for Snow Days, a 2 hour delay today and then the kids come tomorrow while Friday is a Teachers Workday!




Also I am loving that I am going to see my wonderful fiance this weekend and that we are looking and buying (hopefully) him a car this weekend!!!!



What are you loving?


4 comments:

  1. Oh yay for buying a new car! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm loving my long weekend...we get Friday and Monday off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg SO loving that its almost the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete