...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Year Older

Well tomorrow is the dreaded birthday of reaching finally 25! (gasp)

I was just thinking yesterday that I was just 21 and finally being able to drink legally!

Sorry for my absenceness but I have been busy with school & wedding planning!!!! I plan on blogging a couple times this week to catch up :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! You're now a quarter of a century old! Haha! I'll be turning 27 in May... and it's crazy! I can just feel myself inching closer and closer to 30 every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love! I passed on a Stylish Blogger award to you! See http://classicwithapop.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-bloggers.html for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I saw found your blog not to long ago and absolutely loved it. I passed along a Stylish Blogger award to you as well and wanted to let you know! See my blog at http://laurengeiger.blogspot.com/ for details!

    ReplyDelete