...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goodbye Winter....Hello Spring

Well I have been absent for the past two months in the "blog world". My excuse was always I couldn't get my good photos off my camera.

Well what have I been up too????





Went To 2 Weddings



Went to 2 Clemson Basketball Games with Mom & Dad & John & Kyle



Surprised John for his birthday and took him to a Hawks Game :)


And My 2nd Ever NBA Game....Reference Back to Happy Birthday to John






Saw Sugarland in Concert :)



AMAZING I May Add!!!!




And went to the Augusta National for the 75th Masters - Tuesday Practice Rounds with John, Mom & Dad! John & I walked around alot and then parked it for the remainder of the afternoon on 16 and watched the golfers SKIP IT!


Well my Spring Break is coming to an end which means there is only 8 more weeks of school, with a Day off for Good Friday, An Early Release Wednesday in May, and PASS Testing approaching! Happy Spring to ALL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment