...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesday!!!!


Hello My Readers Out There! :)




I am Linking Up With Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I am Loving Wednesday



I am loving adding things to my Bed Bath & Beyond Registry.

In addition, to picking out fun things for my friends getting married too!


I am loving the Handpicked Earrings I got for a STEAL Saturday for the wedding :)


I am loving that John is moving all his stuff home in 2 days!!!!


I am loving that it is a 4 day week in Teacher land and I get GOOD FRIDAY OFF!!!!


I also am loving that there are only 30 more School Days Left!!!


( I secretly DESPISE that state testing will be here in 12 school days! So Much Left to Learn & Teach!!!)

I am LOVING that I get to see my Wedding Dress tomorrow! I picked it out around the end of October so I hope it still looks like I remembered and that I fit in it! Ek!!!!


And Lastly I LOVE that my Teacher Blog already has 30+ followers and over 700+ hits and its only been up and running for almost a week and a half!!!!




What Are You Loving This Wednesday????

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!
    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by from WILW and I am so glad I did! Congrats on your wedding! Im a wedding photographer (www.libbybarkerphotography.com) let me know if I can help in any way!

    How exciting you get to see your dress again tomorrow!!!! oh... that will be so fun!

    Thanks for sharing what you're loving!

    ReplyDelete