...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Teacher Blogs

I loathe to read Teacher Blogs. I could read them all day! I really love to gain insight and ideas to make them my own. The thing is that I cannot find any good and high quality teacher blogs related to third grade. Especially right now with my current state of trying to find worksheets since my projector decided to take a vacation on Tuesday. Oh yes, it decided to break and now wants to travel to figure out if it is to be replaced or repaired.


Oh yes, since I had scanned the quiz to save on copies and to only waste a half sheet of paper, we had to take our quiz the old school way. Thank goodness it wasn't with the overhead (the room i took over had not even used the interactive whiteboard, only overhead), so i kept it real and just wrote my heart out on the board. This picture really wasn't to share, but to remind me what I wrote on the board when grading and since we did not finish the quick check, it was to tell me what I wrote.

Welcome to my life. Everything breaks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just found your blog. I teach 3rd grade and I blog about it. Maybe I'll have some things you find useful. Check out my blog if you have a minute.
    Kelley-3rd
    http://randalllearninglibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete