...just the story of a third grade teacher who is planning a wedding, teaching, experiencing a long-distance relationship, and getting used to this thing called growing up...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cabin Fever

Cabin fever has evolved in the Sink house on Snow Day #2. I am very thankful that tomorrow I am able to see my 22 third graders and go back to the best little school in the whole wide world :).


Today, Erin (My MOH) and I went to Target & Staples. They are my weakness. Staples I found an AMAZING deal on sentence strips. They must of been left over from some clearance clearout because I got the long ones for 50 cents a pack. All my teacher friends know that this is a STEAL. I only grabbed one pack intially. I got to the parking lot - looked at my reciept and ran back in leaving Erin to start up the car.



Thankfully Aiken County has graciously allowed us to return to school tomorrow on a 2 hour delay. Now only to come up with what we are going to do tomorrow since my plans are pretty much shot for the week and will now become next weeks plans.
How did you spend your snow days?


No comments:

Post a Comment